Why Loxal is Safe
Our priority at Loxal is keeping your data safe and secure. Here are 7 measures you should be aware of with regards to your privacy and safety.
1. Loxal provides bank-level data security for every transaction.
- We store transaction information in a secure facility, on our own servers, protected by 24/7 security guards and biometric scanners.
- We subscribe to an anti-phishing service to discover and take down malicious sites intended to fool our customers.
- We always transmit personal and financial information securely, using the highest level of encryption.
2. No one can move money through Loxal.
Loxal provides a risk-free service where you can earn points and special offers through a "read only" site. This means that information cannot be altered from the site. Additionally, we use your information for the sole purpose of assigning loyalty points to your account. At no point does money move between—or out of—your bank, credit union or credit card accounts. We simply don’t touch any money.
3. Our service ensures secure communications through the highest levels of security.
From the time you submit your Login ID and Password, the communications between your computer and Loxalrewards.com are encrypted, using the highest level of bank-level security. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
These are some of the measure we have in place:
- Password Protection - Individual account user IDs and passwords are stored and transmitted in encrypted format at all times. They are encrypted in both external and internal communications.
- SSL - All user-related information transferred between your browser and our web servers is protected through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL creates an encrypted connection between the browser and the Web server.
- Firewalls - External access is controlled by several layers of firewalls and routers; all configured according to industry best practices. Only restricted personnel can access the production infrastructure through a multiple step authentication process. Additional firewalls are used to secure the access at every database layer.
- Third Party Audits and Inspections – We hire industry specialists to regularly review and audit our security systems and networks.
- Data Security - At the data security level, all user authentication data is encrypted. This authentication data is stored in databases housed in secure hosting facilities and then transmitted securely within the network.
- Physical Security - Your data is hosted in secure hosting environments at third-party sites where security personnel monitor the facility 24 hours a day. Access to servers requires multiple levels of authentication, including biometric procedures.
4. We limit the collection and use of personal information.
Certain areas and features of Loxalrewards.com are available to you without registration or the need to provide us with any information. However, other features of the Site or the Service may require registration. In order to benefit from the full functionality of the Service, you also must provide your third-party account credentials ("Account Credentials") to allow Loxal to access your account data at those other financial institutions ("Account Information") for your use.
5. You can delete your data at will.
You own your data and can choose to delete at anytime. When you request that we delete your account for the Service, your data will be permanently deleted from our primary production servers and access to your account will be immediately blocked. We will also promptly disconnect any links that we had established to your Account Information and delete all account credentials.
6. Your Privacy is never for sale.
We will never sell your personal information to anyone, for any reason, or at any time. Loxal uses and discloses your information only as follows:
- To award you points for every purchase;
- To analyze site usage and improve the Service;
- To fulfill any requests that you might have;
- To "link" your account with merchants that provide you with discounts and rewards. They are bound by strict privacy restrictions and only receive aggregated and anonymous data.
7. We post updates on our website whenever there is a change to our Privacy and Security Policy.
We update this Privacy & Security Policy periodically. The date last revised appears at the top of the Policy. Changes take effect immediately upon posting.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to make your experience with Loxal an excellent one.
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy, or any other privacy or security concern, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.